ExAC Objectives and Sections
The ExAC is based upon General and Specific Objectives which define the areas and levels of knowledge of the architectural profession, which are measured to determine competency of the intern.
In preparation for the ExAC, interns are encouraged to download the General and Specific Objectives and use the document as a study guide.
- Site and Environmental Analysis
- Coordinating Engineering Systems
- Cost Management
- Schematic Design
- Design Development
- Code Research (NBC 2015 Edition)
- Final Project
- Bidding and Contract Negotiations
- Construction Phase – Office
- Construction Phase – Site
- Project Management